what to expect from our call
I will ask you a few questions to find out your goals in a bit more detail, where you are currently, what is and isn’t working for you right now, where you would like to be and any barriers which you are facing/could face.
Next we will come up with some solutions together on how we can move forwards and help you to move towards your goals at a good rate.
We will then put together a Gameplan (hence the name of the call) on how we can get you from where you are to where you want to be!
Once we have done all of that and we have decided whether we would be a good fit to work together, I will show you how my coaching works.
If we are a good fit, amazing! We will get started right away – if we aren’t, not a problem at all! you will still come away with the Game plan we have put together.
before our call
I want you to get the most out of our call together. In order to do so could i please ask you do the following:
- Ensure you have time allocated to this call without interruptions.
- Are in a quiet place (Not walking, driving in the car etc.) preferably at a computer as the call will take place on Zoom.
- Are prepared with your goals that you would like to work towards over the next 3-6 months. Don’t hold back on this, what is it you TRULY want to achieve?
- Think about your biggest struggles/barriers that are holding you back from this right now and what we need to work on in order for you to achieve your goals.
- Please come armed with any other questions that aren’t covered in the FAQ section of this document.
Q. Will it take long to start seeing results?
A. No, most people start to see changes within 2-3 weeks of dieting! After that, when the weeks start building up, the results become a lot more noticeable. You’ll see the most changes at 12+ weeks.
Q. Will I need to follow a strict meal plan?
A. No, of course not. While this is one way to achieve results, it is not the only way. We will work together to find the best approach for you.
Q. Do I need to work out 5-6 days a week?
A. Absolutely not. We can see how many days you can fit into your schedule and also how many times you would like to train. You can still achieve incredible results from training 3 times per week.
Q. How much does this cost?
A. My coaching will cost you the equivalent 0f just 1 in person PT session per week. Yes you read that correctly, what others are paying for 1 hour a week you are paying for an entire week!
Not to mention that you will have access to me all day every day, not just the 1 hour you’d receive from a PT session. I will cover the actual price in the call but here’s the real question.. how much are you willing to spend in order to feel great when you look in the mirror, not to have to worry about taking your top off at the beach or wearing a 2 piece bikini or sky rocketing your confidence and improving your life?
look forward to speaking soon!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA!